Producer Energy Services
Texla manages market volatility by following daily and hourly fluctuations in pricing and gas flows. We strengthen your financial results and better manage your production with our continuous 24/7 monitoring and cutting-edge trading methodologies combined with a deep bench of knowledgeable talent. With a dedicated team available 24-hour a day, 7-day a week, Texla is accessible when you need us.
Texla builds relationships based on long-term goals – not short term gains, generating better pricing for our producers while mitigating excess costs associated with excess capacity.
Texla’s Marketing Services Include:
- Price strategies and methodologies
- Negotiating transportation and purchase/sales agreements
- Arbitrating processing agreements
- Pipeline tie-ins
By managing your logistical and operational functions associated with energy marketing, Texla helps reduce overhead costs and inefficiencies, leading to better market prices for your product.
Texla’s Operational Services Include:
- Bulletin board access
- Imbalance management at the plant or the pipeline
Texla leverages its knowledge of federal regulations and requirements and industry expertise to manage the accounting complexities for you – all presented in one monthly statement, tailored for your reporting needs.
Texla Accounting Services Include:
- Consolidated reporting
- Detailed accounting statements
- Timely payments
- Coordination of related processing, transport and gathering fee payments
- Consolidated remittance schedule
- Problem resolution